Last updated: August 2022
This policy details how data about you is used when you interact with us or access our applications, including via our website (together “TilePix”). If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on TilePix if changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you communications for marketing purposes unless you have opted in.
- We do not have access to your credit card or other payment information.
- We do not post your TilePix content online, but we might re-post it if you do first.
- We do use a link referral program for influencers who promote TilePix to their followers.
- We do use links in our advertising that tell us what’s driving app downloads.
- We do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals (see allaboutdnt.com).
- Please review the privacy policies of the third parties we use.
2. Data we collect, use and disclose
Below is a list of all the types of data we collect, where we got it, why we collected it, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclose it. We do not sell your data to third parties. Please note that disclosure to “Photo partner” only applies when you order products for Same Day Pickup (SDPU) from Walgreens.
|What is collected||Where we got it||Why we collected it||Who we disclose it to|
|First and last name||User entry||Account creation, facilitating transactions and personalizing your use of TilePix||Photo partner only with SDPU order|
|Email address||User entry||Account creation, order confirmation, and combatting fraud/abuse||Email verification service provider|
|Phone number||User entry||Account creation, order confirmation, and combatting fraud/abuse||Phone verification service provider|
|Geographic location (latitude/longitude, address and/or zip code)||User entry, IP/geolocation providers||Photo partner store locator for Same Day Pick Up||Photo partner only with SDPU order|
|Photos you select and include in an order||User entry||Facilitating and personalizing your use of TilePix||Photo partner only with SDPU order|
|Photos you put in saved for later||User entry||Facilitating and personalizing your use of TilePix||No one|
|Account preferences||User entry||No one||No one|
|HTTP browser cookie||User’s browser, TilePix web server||Facilitating and personalizing your use of TilePix and combatting fraud/abuse||No one|
|Information about your device and browser such as device ID, browser version, operating system, plugins||User’s browser, mobile app||Facilitating and personalizing your use of TilePix and combatting fraud/abuse||No one|
|IP address||User’s browser, mobile app, IP/geolocation providers||Combatting fraud/abuse||Service providers that help us combat fraud/abuse|
|App usage patterns, feature utilization, web page views, access times, HTTP headers||User’s browser, mobile app||Product improvements and combatting fraud/abuse||Service providers that help us understand user behavior|
We may share some or all of the above listed data in the following circumstances:
- To respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of TilePix users, TilePix, or the general public.
- At your direction (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- In connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
3. Service providers, partners and other 3rd parties
We use the services of other companies to help us deliver an amazing customer experience to you. We select these third parties because they are the best at what they do, or because we have no other choice (i.e. Apple). Whenever possible, we select vendors which take extraordinary measures to protect our data and your privacy. Here is a list of third parties we use with links to their privacy policies. Their privacy policies might not apply in all cases as your data may be stored by these companies for our use but it is not disclosed to them for their own use.
|Analytics Provider||Understand user behavior to improve the experience|
4. Data we store
- We retain as little data as needed to facilitate and personalize your use of TilePix, combat fraud/abuse and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
5. Your data belongs to you
The California Consumer Privacy Act applies to all TilePix users, regardless of where you live in the United States. Please visit the California Attorney-General’s website to learn more.
Right to know: You have the right to request that we disclose the data we collect, use and disclose, and other information relating to data we collect about you.
Right to delete: You have the right to request the deletion of data that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to non-discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising the rights listed above.
You may submit a request to know or delete your data via firstname.lastname@example.org. Only you, or someone you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete your data. An authorized agent may make a request on your behalf by providing written permission signed by you.
We will need to confirm your identity before processing your request by asking you to log into your existing account (if you are a registered user) or by asking you for additional information, such as a government issued ID, to confirm your identity against information we have already collected.
6. International Users
TilePix is only available in the United States and we’ve taken reasonable measures to restrict access from other countries. By accessing TilePix or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States. For more information please contact customer support at email@example.com.
Tracer Imaging LLC
712 Kitchawan Road
Ossining, NY 10562