With our exclusive Splits™ feature you can really get creative. Upload your favorite image - a photo, painting, drawing, pattern, quote, map - and split it across as many photo tiles as you want.
- After you’ve selected a photo, tap "Continue" to go to the Print Options screen.
- Tap the image you want to split to go to the Single Photo Editor.
- In the Editor, tap the animation showing an image splitting into four tiles.
- Move the sliders on either axis to add or remove rows and columns. If the sliders turn red, the maximum resolution of the image has been reached.
- Tap or click the image and pinch to reposition and zoom. When done, tap or click anywhere.
- Pick your frame color (white, black or gray).
- Pick your filter (color or Black & White).
- Tap “Save” to go back to the Print Options screen.
When creating a Splits, you can use the slider to adjust your spacing between tiles from 0" to 2.0" to see what it will look like on your wall.